This Instant Pot pulpo gallego is a mouth-watering recipe that full with color and taste.
Make it for any special event and enjoy a delicious dinner for the whole family.
- 1 whole octopus rinsed
- 1 medium onion peeled and halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- kosher salt to taste
- Spanish paprika to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Add octopus in the instant pot.
- Add enough water to cover the octopus.
- Add onion, garlic and salt.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- If the octopus is tender then take it out otherwise, set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.