Tender pork chops cooked with Dijon mustard are on your table in no time.
This Instant Pot Pork Chops is a delicious main dish for special occasion or any time you have guests.
Feel free to replace the beef broth with chicken broth.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil to the Instant Pot and press "saute".
- Marinate the pork chops with fresh rosemary, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper.
- Add the pork chops to the Instant Pot and cook on "saute" on each side.
- Add the beef broth and clean the brown bits from the bottom.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking cycle ends, wait for the pressure to release naturally.
- Once done, open the lid and enjoy!