Tender pork chops cooked with Dijon mustard are on your table in no time.
Instant Pot Mustard Pork Chops Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary coarsely chopped
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Marinate the pork chops with fresh rosemary, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper.
- Put the oil and marinated pork chops in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 15 minutes.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.