Instant Pot Lamb & Mushroom Stew Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh cremini mushrooms stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 4 (2.5-ounce) lamb shanks
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted and halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper,
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chooped
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Then add the mushrooms and onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the lamb, olives, tomatoes and broth. Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in black pepper and parsley. Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.