Instant Pot Lamb & Mushroom Stew Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh cremini mushrooms stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 4 (2.5-ounce) lamb shanks
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted and halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper,
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chooped
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Then add the mushrooms and onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the lamb, olives, tomatoes and broth. Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in black pepper and parsley. Serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks