Looking for a comfort dinner? This lamb and mushroom stew is the recipe for you!
Rice stew you can have in only 20 minutes using your Instant Pot.
Have it in your Instant Pot in only 20 minutes total and enjoy a wonderful smell all over the house.
What If I don't have cremini mushroom?
Feel free to use champignons or portobello mushrooms.
You can also check the best substitutes for cremini mushrooms for more ideas.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Stew Recipes
Instant Pot Lamb & Mushroom Stew
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small onion chopped
- ½ pound fresh cremini mushrooms stemmed and quartered
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 4 (2.5-ounce) lamb shanks
- ½ cup green olives pitted and halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper,
- ½ cup fresh parsley chooped
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Then add the mushrooms and onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the lamb, olives, tomatoes and broth. Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in black pepper and parsley. Serve hot.