This is basically a soup, which is energetic and fulfils your hunger. It has beans which are beneficial for human health.
Instant Pot Navy Beans Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 lb navy beans
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 potatoes cubed
- 3 carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup celery
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup ham cubed
- Set instant pot to sauté and add butter in it.
- Let the butter melt.
- After that add garlic, onion and let it simmer.
- Add celery, carrots and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, potatoes, ham and beans in the pot and cover all veggies by adding water.
- Add salt and pepper and stir well.
- Press the bean and chili button and cook for 15 minutes.
- Use natural pressure release and enjoy your soup.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.