Halloween is around the corner and you didn't plan anything? This Instant Pot mummy hot dogs is the recipe for you!
The mummies are so easy to make and yet look amazing and the kids are loving them!
All you need is 4 ingredients you probably already have.
In my opinion, these Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Dogs is one of the best recipes for October 31st. All it takes is just 15 minutes!
Leave the store-bought treats aside this Halloween and take your Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid out!
Don't have an Air Fryer Lid? Don't worry and just and just check the instructions bellow 🙂
- Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Dogs Recipe Video
- How to mummy dogs without Air Fryer Lid
- Which dough should I use?
- What are these pop-up eyes made of?
- How to serve?
- What type of sausages to use for this recipe?
- How to make Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Hot Dogs?
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Snacks
- Instant Pot Halloween Recipes
- Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Dogs
Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Dogs Recipe Video
How to mummy dogs without Air Fryer Lid
- Cover the sausages with strips as usual.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet on the bottom.
- Place sausages on the trivet.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Decorate and serve.
Which dough should I use?
To make these yummy hot dog mummies, we have utilized Crescent Dough which can be bought very easily and is very inexpensive as well.
Just roll it and cut out thin strips to wrap the sausages with.
Or see Instant Pot Pizza recipe to make your own homemade dough.
What are these pop-up eyes made of?
These are candy eyeballs and are easily available in a multi-sized pack.
Or you can utilize a little mayonnaise and ketchup to make the eyes.
How to serve?
Crescent dough made these mummies are served as fabulous hors d'oeuvres for your Halloween party.
Eat as is or dip in ketchup and mustard.
What type of sausages to use for this recipe?
There are several types of sausages and you can absolutely utilize any!
- Smoked pork sausage
- German sausage like Bratwurst
- Mexican spicy sausage
We have used Italian sausages for this recipe.
How to make Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Hot Dogs?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Cut dough into thin slices.
Cut cheese into thin slices.
Wrap the slices around the sausages.
Do the same with each one of the sausage.
Place a fryer basket in the pot and apply melted butter to it.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid and air fry at 375 °F for 8 minutes.
Open the lid.
Dish out and play around decorating these delicious mommy dogs 🙂
Instant Pot Air Fryer Snacks
Instant Pot Halloween Recipes
Instant Pot Halloween Mummy Dogs
- 8 oz crescent dough
- 3 cheese slices
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Cut dough into thin slices.
- Cut cheese into thin slices.
- Wrap slices around sausages.
- Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot Pot and apply butter onto it.
- Place the sausages in the air fryer basket and close the lid.
- Air fry at 375 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid, take out the sausages and decorate as you like.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂