Sometimes you need a pleasant little treat that doesn't consume a huge chunk of time to make.
Instant Pot Halloween Sugar Cookies are ideally suited for the spooky Halloween to treat!
We have pressure cooker recipes for every occasion, so you can have happy Trick or Treating this Halloween 🙂
Easy and quick Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipe.
Don't have Air Fryer Lid or similar appliance? Don't worry 🙂 Check out the instructions below and learn how to make it using only the Instant Pot.
How to make Sugar Cookies without Air Fryer Lid
- Make cookie balls.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot
- Place a trivet inside the Instant Pot
- Transfer the cookie balls to the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes
- Do a Quick Release and enjoy 🙂
After you dish the cookie out, let them cool down for some time.
Then transfer them into an airtight container and keep them stored for up to 4-5 days.
Yes, of course!
All you have to do is to make sure that you use gluten-free flour.
Check the baking powder before buying as well as some of the brands sell gluten-free baking powder.
Can I freeze my Sugar Cookies?
Absolutely, keep them in an airtight freezer zipper for up to 2-3 months.
Just make sure to thaw the cookies after you take them out.
What else can I add?
Well, this Instant Pot sugar cookies recipe is very versatile so add anything you want.
Here are some ideas to try:
Try out different shapes (roll the dough and cut out shapes of cats, pumpkin, etc.)
Vary the decoration with whipping cream or different colors.
Add sprinkles on the top.
Try to incorporate mini chocolate chips.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients for the magic to happen.
Taake a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and mix.
Take ANOTHER bowl, add butter, vanilla extract, white sugar, egg, and whisk well.
Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
Make any shape out of the dough for the cookies.
Place a fryer basket in the pot, spray oil in it, and transfer the cookies dough inside.
Cover the pot with an Air Fryer Lid, and air fry at 375 °F for 6 minutes.
Open the lid.
Take out the cookies and place on a plate.
Decorate with chocolate and chocolate syrup.
Add candy eyes and sprinkles.
Feel free to add anything you like 🙂
Enjoy this Halloween with everyone praising your art skills 😉
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
Instant Pot Halloween Sugar Cookies
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter unsalted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray for the air fryer basket
- chocolate syrup for decorating
- sprinkles for decorating
- candy eyes for decorating
- In a bowl mix all-purpose flour and salt.
- In another bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Pour the flour into the butter mixture and mix well.
- Make cookies size balls with the mixture.
- Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot and spray oil in the bottom.
- Place the cookies on the Air Fryer Basket and cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
- Air Fry at 375 °F for 6 minutes.
- Open the lid and take out the cookies.
- Decorate using chocolate syrup, sprinkles, candy eyes and anything you like 🙂