Make the best Halloween treat using your Instant Pot.
A perfect blend of marshmallow and rice crisps.
These no-bake treats are magnificent, fun, and prepared in only 20 minutes total!
Cute, crunchy, colorful, and sweet, these marshmallow treats are great not only for children but grown-ups as well.
Don't think twice before throwing a Halloween party cause Corrie got your back with these Instant Pot Halloween marshmallow treats 🙂
Table of Contents
- Can I make these ahead of time?
- Instant Pot Halloween Marshmallow Treats Recipe Video
- Can I make these only for Halloween?
- How to make Christmas Marshmallow Treats?
- How to make Easter Marshmallow Treats?
- Can I make these candy eyeballs at home?
- What else can I add?
- Pro Tip:
- How to make Instant Pot Halloween Marshmallow Treats
- Instant Pot Halloween Recipes
- Instant Pot Treat Recipes
- Instant Pot Halloween Marshmallow Treats
Can I make these ahead of time?
Sure. These Instant Pot marshmallow treats are absolutely easy to store.
Make a double or triple batch and keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Instant Pot Halloween Marshmallow Treats Recipe Video
Can I make these only for Halloween?
Of course not! You can keep them as they are for a casual breakfast.
You can also try out the same recipe with different decors on different occasions.
How to make Christmas Marshmallow Treats?
Use green and red food coloring for Christmas.
How to make Easter Marshmallow Treats?
Use Pastel food coloring and M&Ms for Easter.
Can I make these candy eyeballs at home?
Sure, you can utilize some tricks to make yours.
But to save time we have bought some in a multi-size pack from the market.
What else can I add?
Make it more interesting by adding:
Trix or Fruit Loops.
Chocolate rice crisps
Place a parchment paper or spray the pot with cooking oil to make it easy to remove the treats.
It also make it easier to cut them in any shape afterward.
How to make Instant Pot Halloween Marshmallow Treats
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute the Instant Pot for 5 minutes, add butter and let it melt.
Add marshmallows and stir till they melt as well.
Add rice crisps and mix well.
Set aside the mixture and let it cool.
Meanwhile, set the pot at High Saute for 4 minutes. Pour water into the pot and place a bowl in it.
Add chocolate chips to the bowl and let them melt.
Once done, add food coloring and mix together
Cut out shapes from cooled rice crisped mixture and decorate with the chocolate mix
Add sprinkles, eyes and any other thing you want 🙂
Enjoy these yummy treats and let us know how it went in the comments.
Instant Pot Halloween Recipes
Instant Pot Treat Recipes
Instant Pot Halloween Marshmallow Treats
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup large marshmallow
- 2 cup rice crisps
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon food coloring
- 1 pack sprinkles
- 1 pack eye candy
- Press saute and add unsalted butter.
- When the butter melted completely, add marshmallows and mix till they melt.
- Add rice crisps and mix together.
- Take out the huge rice crisped mixture and let it cool down.
- Clean the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Pour water in the Instant Pot and place a bowl inside.
- Add chocolate chips to the bowl, press saute and stir.
- Once the chocolate melts, add food coloring and mix.
- Cut the rice crisped mixture into small pieces. These are your marshmallow treats.
- Decorate the small marshmallow treats using the chocolate mixture.
- Add sprinkles, eye candy and anything your want.
- Serve and have a Happy Halloween 🙂