Make this South Indian coconut fish curry for a your family and they will definitely come back and ask for more.
If you are into easy Instant Pot seafood recipes, you have come to the right place.
For this recipe we are using the low pressure function and waiting for a natural release.
Table of Contents
How To Serve
Over any side dish you like. Some examples:
For more ideas, check out What to Serve With Chicken Curry. Most of the recipes a great for fish curry as well.
Instant Pot Curry Recipes
Instant Pot Fish Curry
A rich and creamy textured fish curry infused with traditional South Indian flavors…Print Pin Rate
- 2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 pound salmon fillets cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 curry leaves
- 2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice for serving
- Press "saute" and add olive oil and curry leaves.
- Add garlic and onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add spices and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, salmon fillets and coconut milk.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 7 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release.
- Once done, open the lid, squeeze the lemon juice on top and serve 🙂
Calories: 447kcal Carbohydrates: 10g Protein: 33g Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 19g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 83mg Sodium: 90mg Potassium: 1150mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 622IU Vitamin C: 11mg Calcium: 65mg Iron: 4mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!