This homemade pressure cooker Chow Mein Noodles recipe will make you forget about Chinese take out.
A super easy, fast and healthier version, perfect for a busy week night.
You can use fresh or frozen vegetables for this Instant Pot Chow Mein recipe.
How to make vegan Instant pot Chow Mein?
Leave the oyster sauce out and replace the 1½ cups of chicken broth with 1½ cups of vegetable stock.
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green bean
- 1 red pepper in cubes
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 8 ounce ramen noodle
- Put oil in the Instant Pot and press "saute"
- Add garlic and ginger, and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Spread noodles across the bottom of the pot and top with vegetables.
- Add chicken broth, sauces and brown sugar and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Dish out and serve hot.