Chicken drumstick bbq are easy to make and a tremendous addition to the dinner table.
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- • 3½ tsp freshly grounded black pepper
- Place the trivet in an instant pot and pour ¾ cup of water in it.
- Place chicken drumsticks on the trivet and close the lid tightly. Close the vent.
- Press poultry function and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the chicken drumsticks and evenly coat them with BBQ rub.
- Put the drumsticks on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Broil the drumsticks in preheated oven for about 2 min until the skin becomes brown from all sides. Serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.