A crustless quiche combining tasty sausage with fresh spinach, for a healthy snack or an original appetizer.
It is also perfect for parties and picnics and you can easily pack it into your lunchbox and taste it at lunch the day after. It turns out really fluffy and moist and you can also add some of your favorite spices.
How to make it vegetarian?
If you want to make this quiche vegetarian you can replace the sausage with chickpeas.
We often hear that it is necessary to limit consumption of eggs because they are high in "bad" cholesterol and promote the incidence of cardiovascular disease. It's wrong ! Contrary to what one might think, eggs do not increase cholesterol. If you are healthy, eating one egg a day is healthy and has only positive effect.
How long can I keep it on the fridge?
Up to 3 days. Of course it's better to finish as much as possible on the same day since it's fresh and have a better taste.
How to serve?
Serve this sausage spinach quiche with fresh salad and enjoy a delicious breakfast 🙂
How to get a golden brown quiche?
After cooking is complete, add cheddar vs mozzarella cheese on top, pour the water from the bottom of the Instant Pot and cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
Broil at 400 °F for 3 minutes and serve.
You can use the oven as well.
Instant Pot Spinach Recipes
Instant Pot Sausage Spinach Quiche
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- 1 cup sausage chopped
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tomatoes peeled and chopped juice remove
- 1 onions chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- In a bowl, mix eggs, Parmesan cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Place chopped onions, tomatoes, sausage and spinach into a quiche mold or an oven dish that fit your Instant Pot.
- Pour the egg mixture into the mold and cover with foil.
- Pour 1 cup water into the Instant Pot and place a trivet.
- Place the mold onto the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy
Broiling - Air fryer lid - optional
- Add ½ cup of cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover with the air fryer lid or place in the oven.
- BROIL at 400 °F for 3 minutes
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂