A crustless quiche combining tasty sausage with fresh spinach, for a healthy snack or an original appetizer.
It is also perfect for parties and picnics and you can easily pack it into your lunchbox and taste it at lunch the day after. It turns out really fluffy and moist and you can also add some of your favorite spices.
- 3 cups spinach chopped
- 1 cup cooked sausage chopped
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 3 tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk, salt and pepper.
- Place chopped onions, tomatoes, sausage and spinach into a quiche mold, then pour the batter.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover the mold with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Place the mold onto the trivet and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally, then serve your quiche hot.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!