Everyone loves molten lava cakes. No one can resist eating them. The running lava of chocolate running from it is so satisfying. It melts into your mouth and is so yummy. The best choice for dessert.
How to make Instant Pot Lava Cake?
Gather your ingredients:
In a bowl microwave chocolate and butter for 30 seconds. Stir in until smooth.
Add eggs, vanilla and whisk.
Add remain ingredients and mix until smooth and glossy.
Brush the moulds with melted butter. Add a scant of cocoa powder in each and remove any excess powder.
Divide mixture in prepared moulds.
Place moulds on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
Cook in “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
Let cool for a couple of minutes. Then invert to the plate and serve.
More delicious Instant Pot cakes:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter cubed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 7 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- Melted butter for moulds
- Take a bowl, add chocolate, butter and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Stir in between until melt and smooth.
- When done add in eggs, vanilla and whisk.
- Add flour, icing sugar, espresso powder, ground cinnamon, salt over the chocolate mixture.
- Mix until the mixture becomes smooth and glossy.
- Brush the moulds with melted butter.
- Add a scant of cocoa powder in each and remove any excess powder.
- Divide mixture in prepared moulds.
- Place moulds on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and remove cakes from it.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Invert the lava cake on plates and serve.