Healthy, delicious, scrumptious snack that everyone loves.
What can be better than popcorn when watching Netflix and looking for something to eat…
If you like simple recipes, you should make this Instant Pot corn on the cob.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté . Wait for 4-5 minutes till it's hot.
- Add the coconut oil and let it melt.
- Tilt and swirl the instant pot so that coconut oil covers the bottom of it evenly.
- When the oil sizzling, add the popcorn kernels and stir for 30 seconds in order to cover them all with oil.
- Close the lid and wait for the popcorn to pop. If you have a clear Instant Pot lid it would be better.
- After 3-4 minutes, when all the kernels have pop,
- Open the lid of the Instant Pot and add butter and salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.