A tempting recipe of calamari that is simple and super easy… Combo of tomatoes with broth and spices adds a nice flavor and texture in this dish.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb fresh calaamari clean
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil in an Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the garlic, curry powder and red pepper flakes and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the calamari and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.