Instant Pot Calamari is the best recipe for dinner!
A tempting dish of calamari that is simple and super easy. Combo of tomatoes with broth and spices adds a nice flavor and texture in this dish.
If you wanna make seafood in your Instant Pot, you have to try this recipe.
How to serve
Some ideas for side dishes:
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Calamari with Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ lb fresh calaamari clean
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Add the garlic, curry powder and red pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute.
- Add calamari and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, lemon juice and salt and pepper and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂