Instant Pot Calamari is the best recipe for dinner! It's colorful, tasty and takes only 25 minutes total.
A tempting dish of calamari that is simple and super easy. Combo of tomatoes with broth and spices adds a nice flavor and texture in this dish.
If you wanna make seafood in your Instant Pot, you have to try this recipe.
How to serve
Some ideas for side dishes:
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Calamari with Tomatoes
This classic Italian dish of calamari will be the star of your lunch table. Combo of tomatoes, curry powder and lemon juice makes the calamari shine deliciously.Print Pin Rate
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ lb fresh calaamari clean
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Add the garlic, curry powder and red pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute.
- Add calamari and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, lemon juice and salt and pepper and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!