This cake is a very good option when you are craving especially for something chocolatey. And the best thing? it is very easy to make.
If you like this cake, you really should make these Instant Pot Brownies!
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- pinch salt
- Take a bowl and whisk together eggs, butter, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans in it.
- Take a pan and grease it with oil.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Pour water in instant pot and set the trivet in it.
- Place the pan in the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the pot let it cool.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.