This cake is a very good option when you are craving especially for something chocolatey. And the best thing? it is very easy to make.
Instant Pot Brownie Cake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- pinch salt
- Take a bowl and whisk together eggs, butter, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans in it.
- Take a pan and grease it with oil.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Pour water in instant pot and set the trivet in it.
- Place the pan in the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the pot let it cool.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks