No one can say no to chocolate! Everyone loves it. This chocolate pudding is a great treat for everyone. Rich in protein, smooth and delightful.
If you are into chocolate, you can make these fudgy Instant Pot Brownies.
If you are looking for a vegan option, you can check out this Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding from Bucket List Tummy.
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a saucepan and heat cream to simmer over medium heat.
- Add in chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Take a bowl and add eggs, brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla, salt and mix well.
- Add warm chocolate mixture slowly while whisking continuously.
- Pour this mixture in a baking dish and cover baking dish with foil.
- Place the dish on the trivet.
- Add 1¼ cups of water in the instant pot and place trivet in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 22 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the dish.
- Remove the foil and place dish in the fridge.