No one can say no to chocolate! Everyone loves it. This chocolate pudding is a great treat for everyone. Rich in protein, smooth and delightful.
It's one of the best desserts for breakfast since it's sooo tasty and so easy to make.
Can I make a vegan pudding?
If you are looking for a vegan option, you can check out the Instant Pot Tofu Pudding or this Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding from Bucket List Tummy.
Instant Pot Chocolate Recipes
Instant Pot Chocolate Pudding
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 4 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- Take a saucepan and heat cream to simmer over medium heat.
- Add in chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl mix egg yolks, brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt.
- Add warm chocolate mixture slowly to the bowl while whisking continuously.
- Pour this mixture in a baking pan or a spring form that fits your Instant Pot and cover with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and place the baking pan on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 23 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the foil and place in the fridge.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂