No one can say no to chocolate! Everyone loves it. This chocolate pudding is a great treat for everyone. Rich in protein, smooth and delightful.
If you are into pudding, don’t miss this delicious Instant Pot Rice Pudding (chocolate version available!).
If you are into chocolate, you can make these fudgy Instant Pot Brownies.
If you are looking for a vegan option, you can check out this Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding from Bucket List Tummy.
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a saucepan and heat cream to simmer over medium heat.
- Add in chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Take a bowl and add eggs, brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla, salt and mix well.
- Add warm chocolate mixture slowly while whisking continuously.
- Pour this mixture in a baking dish and cover baking dish with foil.
- Place the dish on the trivet.
- Add 1¼ cups of water in the instant pot and place trivet in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 22 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the dish.
- Remove the foil and place dish in the fridge.