No one can say no to chocolate! Everyone loves it. This chocolate pudding is a great treat for everyone. Rich in protein, smooth and delightful.
It's one of the best desserts for breakfast since it's sooo tasty and so easy to make.
Table of Contents
How to serve?
In my opinion, this dessert would be perfect as is some whipped cream in top.
If you are looking to upgrade your dessert table, any chocolate fondue side dishes would work here as well.
Can I make a vegan pudding?
If you are looking for a vegan option, you can check out the Instant Pot Tofu Pudding or this Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding from Bucket List Tummy.
Instant Pot Chocolate Pudding
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 4 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- Take a saucepan and heat cream to simmer over medium heat.
- Add in chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl mix egg yolks, brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt.
- Add warm chocolate mixture slowly to the bowl while whisking continuously.
- Pour this mixture in a baking pan or a spring form that fits your Instant Pot and cover with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and place the baking pan on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on low pressure for 23 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the foil and place in the fridge.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂