Asparagus is brimming with benefits. Low in calories, full of vitamins, prevent cancer and cardiovascular diseases and much more!
So why not cook it in your Instant Pot for a tasty and healthy side dish?
This asparagus recipe is so fast and easy you may wanna make it every day.
Table of Contents
How to serve?
Can I make asparagus without the Instant Pot?
Can I make it vegan?
If you want to make the asparagus vegan, just take out the butter and replace with a 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Can I make a soup?
Sure. For step-by-step images and a video guide, check out this Instant Pot Asparagus Soup recipe.
Instant Pot healthy recipes
Need more options? Check out our healthy Instant Pot recipes.
Instant Pot Asparagus
- 1 bunch Asparagus about 10 oz
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter for serving, optional
- Wash and trim the end of the asparagus. Season with garlic powder and salt.
- Add the water and the asparagus to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve with butter on top and enjoy 🙂