Asparagus is brimming with benefits. Low in calories, full of vitamins, prevents cancer and cardiovascular diseases and much more!
So why not cook it in your Instant Pot for a tasty and healthy site dish?
This recipe is so fast and easy you may wanna make it every day.
- 1 bunch Fresh Asparagus about 10 oz
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Butter optional
- Wash and trim the end of the asparagus. Season with garlic powder and salt.
- Add the water and the asparagus to the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 1 minute.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Take the asparagus out,, place in a plate and add butter on top.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks