Try a popular South American snackof starchy and fibrous texturedyucca fries which arelight, crisp and so healthy… These crispy yucca fries will be more delicious if served with an aromatic garlic dipping sauce.
Instant Pot Yuca Fries Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
- 2 cups water
- 2 lb yuca peeled, cored and cut in half widthwise
- salt to taste
- canola oil for frying
- Arrange the steamer basket in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Place potato fries in the steamer basket.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 9 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the yuca fries into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt evenly.
- In a deep skillet, heat oil to 380 degrees F and fry fries for about 12-15 minutes, flipping once in the middle way.
- Transfer the fries onto a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks