Looking for a special snack? Try this Instant Pot Yuca Fries recipe!
A great way to diversify the classic french fries.
And the best part? You can make it using only 1 kitchen appliance - the Instant Pot Air Fryer!
First we pressure cook the yuca and then we air frying them.
The yucca fries come from South American and they are light, crisp and healthy.
How to serve?
Serve as is, with garlic dipping sauce or ketchup.
How much oil to use?
Just like all the other Instant Pot air fryer recipes, I'm using a small amount of oil (around 1 tablespoon for 1 lb of yuca)
Instant Pot Snack Recipes
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Fries
Instant Pot Yuca Fries
These crispy yuca fries will be a delectable treat for your next barbeque party.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- 2 lb yuca peeled and cut into sticks
- tablespoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot and place the yuca sticks in the steamer basket.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Take out the steamer basket, and pour the water from the Instant Pot.
- In a bowl, mix yuca sticks with oil and salt.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and place the yuca fries inside in one layer.
- Close with the air fryer lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for 7 minutes
- Open the lid and flip the yuca fries.
- Close with the air fryer lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for another 7 minutes
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 242kcal Carbohydrates: 58g Protein: 2g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 25mg Potassium: 410mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 20IU Vitamin C: 31mg Calcium: 27mg Iron: 1mg
To hard to cut? No problem! For the first step, cut the yuca into big pieces. After the pressure cooking, cut into smaller sticks.
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Yuca Fries”
Thanks for your recipe. It is very good and it is exactly the recipe that I was looking. One of the hardest parts of cooking the yuca is that all parts cook uniformly. The instant pot is a great tool.
I agree, it's a great tool! I'm glad you liked the recipe.