Looking for a special snack? Try this Instant Pot Yuca Fries recipe!
A great way to diversify the classic french fries.
And the best part? You can make it using only 1 kitchen appliance - the Instant Pot Air Fryer!
First we pressure cook the yuca and then we air frying them.
The yucca fries come from South American and they are light, crisp and healthy.
How to serve?
Serve as is, with garlic dipping sauce or ketchup.
How much oil to use?
Just like all the other Instant Pot air fryer recipes, I'm using a small amount of oil (around 1 tablespoon for 1 lb of yuca)
Instant Pot Snack Recipes
Instant Pot Yuca Fries
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- 2 lb yuca peeled and cut into sticks
- tablespoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot and place the yuca sticks in the steamer basket.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Take out the steamer basket, and pour the water from the Instant Pot.
- In a bowl, mix yuca sticks with oil and salt.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot and place the yuca fries inside in one layer.
- Close with the air fryer lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for 7 minutes
- Open the lid and flip the yuca fries.
- Close with the air fryer lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for another 7 minutes
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂