Yellow cake is a moist and versatile cake with simple contents and easy steps, it can be used with any frosting.
If you want to upgrade, you can use this Instant Pot Lemon Curd for topping.
Instant Pot Yellow CakePrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- Mix together flour, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl, all the contents should be on room temperature.
- Beat the eggs well and slowly add into sugar while mixing constantly, then add vanilla extract and butter.
- Gradually mix in the strained dry ingredients and make a batter.
- Add milk to have a perfect consistency
- Grease the cake tin and pour the batter into it
- Put the tin on the trivet in instant pot
- Cook for 30 minutes on manual “low” pressure
- Release the pressure naturally, take out the cake and serve with vanilla frosting.
Calories: 320kcal Carbohydrates: 45g Protein: 5g Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 8g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 74mg Sodium: 184mg Potassium: 85mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 27g Vitamin A: 463IU Calcium: 77mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.