Special drink that is popular in Punjab and north India.
Using the Instant Pot, you can make this refreshing beverage in only 15 minutes! It’s the perfect treat in summer or anytime you want something cold and sweet.
I like it with 4 tbsp of sugar, but you can decrease the amount if you want to.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp rose water
- In a bowl, add yogurt and water and mix well.
- Pour the mix in the Instant Pot and top it with green cardamom powder and sugar.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, stir in rose water and mix well.
- Take the mixture out and enjoy!