Delicious drink that is popular in Punjab and north India.
Using the Instant Pot, you can make this refreshing beverage in only 15 minutes! It's the perfect treat in summer or anytime you want something cold and sweet.
Special beverage from our collection of 1001 Instant Pot recipes.
Table of Contents
How much sugar to add?
I like it with 4 tablespoon of sugar, but you can decrease the amount if you want to.
Can I make it vegan?
Sure. You can replace the plain yogurt with almond milk yogurt.
Instant Pot Beverage Recipes
Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
Instant Pot Sweet Punjabi Lassi
This Instant Pot lassi is a sweet, creamy and refreshing drink to beat the heat.Print Pin Rate
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- In a bowl, add yogurt and water and mix well.
- Pour the mix in the Instant Pot and top it with green cardamom powder and sugar.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, stir in rose water and mix well.
- Take the mixture out and enjoy!
Calories: 242kcal Carbohydrates: 35g Protein: 9g Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 116mg Potassium: 380mg Sugar: 35g Vitamin A: 243IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 298mg Iron: 1mg
You can let it chill in the fridge for 1 hour or serve immediately with ice cubes.
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Sweet Punjabi Lassi”
Where can I get rose water? Can I make it?
You can purchase rose water at specialty stores, and it's also available on Amazon. You could also make it yourself-- make sure you use organic, edible rose petals.