This instant pot lima beans and ham is a great choice to have in breakfast. It gives you energy to kick start your day!
Instant Pot Salted Lima Beans Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb dry baby lima beans
- 1 1/2 cups onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Rinse and sort the beans.
- Place all the ingredients in the instant pot except parsley.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 25 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and discard the bay leaf.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.