Here is a simple and light recipe. Instant Pot one-pot meal which is ideal for a busy weekday.
It's prepared with frozen salmon fillets. Why do complicated stuff when it can be so easy !
It is an exquisite fish recipe. It’ll fulfill your seafood cravings and they become even more amazing when they are served with rice.
What rice can I use?
Brown rice won't work for this one-pot meal.
More Instant Pot Salmon recipes
If you like Salmon, you should try these recipes as well:
Instant Pot Salmon Soup (video guide)
Instant Pot Salmon and Rice
- ½ cup water
- 4 oz frozen salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ cup jasmine rice rinsed
For the Sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parlsey
- Add water and Jasmine rice to the Instant Pot.
- Place a layer of salmon fillets on the Jasmine rice.
- In a bowl, mix sesame oil and brown sugar.
- Pour the mix you just made on top of each salmon fillet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- While you are waiting for pressure release, make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Open the lid, and place the rice and salmon on a plate.
- Dress with the sauce and serve :]
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂