A healthy cabbage soup with a twist 🙂
Nutritious and filling meal you can have in only 30 minutes using your Instant Pot.
You can have this Pork and Cabbage Soup with a piece of bread or even as is.
Table of Contents
Can I remove the pork?
Well yes, but then you will get an Instant Pot Cabbage Soup.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Pork and Cabbage Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cups carrots peeled and shredded
- ½ head cabbage chopped
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the pork and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned completely.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂