A classically delicious and filling soup that is loaded with healthy ingredients… Ground pork make a delicious combination with vegetables.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cups carrots peeled and shredded
- 1/2 head cabbage chopped
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the pork and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned completely.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.