A fluffy cake with a fresh aroma, perfect for picnics or spring parties! Baking with your pressure cooker is easy and fast and you can prepare wonderful cakes in just a few minutes, thanks to steam which will speed up the process.
You can top your cake with powdered sugar or serve it together with a scoop of ice cream.
Instant Pot Lemon Cake
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 cup lemon fruit filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Powdered sugar to taste
- In a bowl, mix lemon fruit filling with 1 whisked egg.
- Add cake mix and baking powder and stir well.
- Grease a pan and pour the batter.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Put your pan onto the trivet and cook at high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally, then wait for the cake to be completely cool before removing it from the pan.
- Sprinkle your cake with powdered sugar and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!