This cake has such sweet and sour taste to make your tastebuds scream for more!
This creamy and fluffy Cheese Cake is filled with cracker crumbs crust that adds crunchiness to your dessert.
If you want to upgrade the cake, you can use the Instant Pot lemon curd for topping.
Table of Contents
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Yes of course, just follow simple steps from the recipe card till you prepare the cake pan with mixture.
- Set the trivet in an instant pot and add 3 cups of water.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place it on the trivet.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Wait for a natural pressure release.
- Cover with whipped cream and serve 🙂
Should I cover the pan with foil before baking?
You really don't have to! I personally have stopped doing so since the day I realized how it slows down the cooking time.
Still, if you feel comfortable with that then do it.
What are the topping ideas?
Utilize some whipped cream for the toppings.
Or you can add cherry or strawberry on the top.
Can I use homemade cracker crumbs?
Of course, you can do that. As for me, I have used store-bought to save time.
How to serve
Lemons are so refreshing even when I think of lemons I can literally feel a refreshing breeze upon my face 😉
Serve this yummy cake as a dessert for the whole family after your family dinner.
Can I store leftovers
There is very little probability that you'd have any 😉
However, if you have got some then don't worry as cheesecake can keep in the refrigerator for about a week.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, mix butter, crackers, almond flour, and sugar.
Take another bowl, add cream cheese, a cup of sugar, lemon juice, heavy cream, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and mix.
Add 2 eggs and beat the cream cheese, add the remaining contents to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
Transfer the crust to the pan.
Pour the creamy mixture evenly on the crust.
Place a fryer basket in the pot.
Transfer the cake tin to the basket and cover it with an air fryer lid.
Bake at 395F for 45 minutes then set the pot to warm for 10 minutes.
Pour a cup of milk, and cream.
Pour the cooked milk mixture on the cake's surface to decorate it.
Serve the cheesecake with whipped cream or corn milk.
Instant Pot Cake Recipes
Instant Pot Chocolate Cake (Very easy)
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Instant Pot Japanese Cheesecake (Only 4 ingredients)
Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cup cracker crumbs
- ½ cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup corn milk
- In a bowl, mix butter, crackers, almond flour, and 3 tablespoon sugar. This is the crust.
- Pour the crust mixture into a cake pan that fit your Instant Pot.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, heavy cream, vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Add 2 eggs and mix.
- Beat the cream cheese, and the remaining ingredients to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Pour the creamy mixture over the crust.
- Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot.
- Place the cake pan inside the basket.
- Cover with the air fryer lid and BAKE at 395 °F for 45 minutes.
- Open the lid and take out the cake and the steamer basket.
- Press "keep warm" and add corn milk and sugar.
- Stir for 2 minutes and take it out.
- Spread the milk mixture over the cake and serve 🙂