This delicious Kerala beef fry is made in instant pot. It contains all the essential nutrients and has savoury aroma.
- 4 lb beef stew meat
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 red onions sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut slices
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 4 Serrano peppers split lengthwise but intact
- 70 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp meat masala
- 4 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Put whole spices and coconut oil in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- After 30 seconds, add ginger, garlic and spices.
- Sauté for about 4 minutes and add beef, coconut slices and lemon juice.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and stir in lemon juice.
- Dish out and serve hot.
Calories: 446kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 52g Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 13g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 141mg Sodium: 712mg Potassium: 902mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 466IU Vitamin C: 181mg Calcium: 104mg Iron: 5mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.