This delicious Kerala beef fry is made in the Instant Pot and you can have it too using this simple recipe.
It's one of the best recipes here and it's 100% ketogenic.
You can serve this beef fry with jasmine rice or brown rice if you are feeling really healthy.
Table of Contents
Do I have to use Coconut Oil?
No. Feel free to replace it with canola oil or olive oil.
Is it spicy?
Yes. If you don't like spicy food, just take out the Serrano peppers.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Kerala Beef Fry
A spiced packed beef recipe that tastes absolutely divine…Print Pin Rate
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 red onions sliced
- 2 lb beef stew meat cubed
- ½ cup chopped ginger
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ cup coconut slices
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 4 Serrano peppers split lengthwise but intact
- 30 curry leaves
- 2 tablespoon meat masala
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup water
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Add onion, serrano peppers, curry leaves and all the spices and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add beef, coconut slices, ginger and garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.
- Add lemon juice, water, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 446kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 52g Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 13g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 141mg Sodium: 712mg Potassium: 902mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 466IU Vitamin C: 181mg Calcium: 104mg Iron: 5mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Kerala Beef Fry”
You don't have garlic in the ingredients list, but it's in the instructions.
Sorry about that, and thanks for mentioning! I will add it in now.