These giant pancakes serve as a filling breakfast and great on cold mornings. Eat with plenty of butter or honey which will enhance its taste.
Please note that just like hard boiled eggs, I’m cooking this pancake on Low pressure.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp butter for serving
- maple syrup for serving
- Mix together all the ingredients together except the butter and maple syrup until smooth in a large bowl.
- Put the mixture in the greased Instant Pot evenly and lock the lid.
- Put the setting to “Manual” for 45 minutes on “Low Pressure”.
- Select “cancel” and do a natural release.
- remove pancake from pot using a spatula and serve with maple syrup and butter.