Scotch eggs are very nice to see and you’ll easily impress your guests with a few minutes’ recipe! Scotch eggs are essentially boiled eggs wrapped in a fried sausage and they can be served both at breakfast or as an appetizer or even as a picnic dish!
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pour water into your Instant Pot, then correctly place the steaming basket.
- Place your eggs into the basket and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and remove your eggs.
- Place your boiled eggs under cold water for a couple of minutes to let them cool, then gently remove their shell.
- Divide your sausage into 4 parts.
- Flatten each part to obtain 4 round discs.
- Place each egg in the middle of each sausage disc.
- Fold meat around the egg to form a ball.
- Remove water and basket from your Instant Pot and pour oil instead.
- Press “Sauté” and add your scotch eggs.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, until they are browned on each side.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!