This dish blends the mild flavor of cumin with the inexorable spice of curry. Cutatoes are a flavorful dish of Indian cuisine.
Instant Pot Cutatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 large potatoes cubed
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 20 curry leaves
- 2 green chili peppers finely minced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add vegetable oil andcumin seeds.
- Sauté for about 1 minute and add green chili peppers,turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Sauté for another 1 minute and add the potatoes and salt.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks