Topped with bacon and cheddar cheese, this recipe comes together in no time.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 pound bacon cut strips in half
- 2 tbsp paprika smoked
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, paprika and black pepper.
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Put the chicken pieces on the trivet and top each with a piece of bacon.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bacon and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.