Topped with bacon and cheddar cheese, this recipe comes together in no time.
Instant Pot Cheesy Bacon ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 6 chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ pound bacon cut strips in half
- 2 tablespoon paprika smoked
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, paprika and black pepper.
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Put the chicken pieces on the trivet and top each with a piece of bacon.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bacon and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
Calories: 674kcal Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 53g Fat: 50g Saturated Fat: 20g Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g Monounsaturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 200mg Sodium: 437mg Potassium: 861mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 354IU Vitamin C: 7mg Calcium: 148mg Iron: 1mg