Chicken breast wrapped with bacon and topped with cheddar cheese - the ultimate snack ever!
Looking for a quick and easy appetizer? This is the recipe for you!
Make this cheesy bacon chicken today and enjoy a delicious dish in less than 15 minutes.
How to get crispy chicken?
After cooking, take out the dish and keep aside.
Pour the water from the Instant Pot and clean the bottom.
Then place the Air Fryer basket, spray with cooking spray and place the chicken inside.
Cover the Instant Pot with the Air Fryer Lid and BROIL at 395 °F for 3 minutes.
You can use the oven as well.
How to serve?
If you want, you can add fresh salad or steamed vegetables so you can feel a little healthy 🙂
Recipes with Bacon
Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon paprika smoked
- ½ tablespoon salt to taste
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ pound bacon cut strips in half
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, paprika and black pepper.
- Pour 1 cup water into the Instant Pot and place a trivet on the botom.
- Put the chicken pieces on the trivet and top each with a piece of bacon.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bacon and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and serve 🙂
Broiling - optional
- Broil in the oven or using the air fryer lid at 395 °F for 3 minutes.