Delicious main dish you can make in less than 15 minutes total using the Instant Pot.
All you need is mahi mahi fillets, spices and water for the Instant Pot.
A super quick and easy meal for busy weekends.
Definitely whole family will love to enjoy this sweet and tangy mahi mahi.
How to serve
You can serve with Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes and a fresh salad for a complete and healthy meal.
If you want to diversify, there are plenty of side dishes for mahi mahi you can choose from.
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
Instant Pot Sweet & Tangy Mahi-Mahi
- 2 mahi-mahi fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- Season the mahi-mahi fillets with salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, line juice, honey and red pepper flakes.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot and place a trivet on the bottom.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the trivet in a single layer and top with the sauce.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂