A super quick and easy meal for busy weekends… Definitely whole family will love to enjoy this sweet and tangy mahimahi.
Instant Pot Sweet & Tangy Mahi-Mahi Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (4-ounce) mahi-mahi fillets
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 cup water
- Season the mahi-mahi fillets with salt and black pepper evenly.
- In a bowl, addthe remaining ingredients except the water and mix well.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the water.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the trivet in a single layer and top with sauce.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Steam” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.