This lamb recipe is delicious and fast to prepare, so that it’s an ideal choice for your Sunday family lunch.
You can serve this juicy and tender meat with some roasted potatoes as a side dish or with a fresh salad in summer. Its Asian-style aromas will make your kitchen fragrant for hours!
How long to cook lamb steak?
We cook the lamb steak for 20 minutes on high pressure.
How to cook lamb steaks so they are tender?
Instant Pot Lamb Recipes
Instant Pot Lamb Steaks
- 1½ lb lamb steak
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cm fresh ginger root grated
- 1 shallot minced
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot and press "saute".
- Add lamb steaks and saute for about 3 minutes until brown on both sides.
- Add shallot, garlic and ginger and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce, lemon juice, rice wine, sugar, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and add to the Instant Pot.
- Saute while stirring for about 2 minutes, until the sauce is thick enough.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂