This lamb recipe is delicious and fast to prepare, so that it’s an ideal choice for your Sunday family lunch.
You can serve this juicy and tender meat with some roasted potatoes as a side dish or with a fresh salad in summer. Its Asian-style aromas will make your kitchen fragrant for hours!
- 1½ lb lamb steak
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cm fresh ginger root grated
- 1 shallot minced
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot and add lamb meat.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 3 minutes, until meat browns on both sides.
- Add shallot, garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add also water, soy sauce, lemon juice, rice wine, sugar, salt and pepper and cook at high pressure for about 30 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally, then press “Sauté” again.
- Add corn starch and stir.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until the sauce is thick enough.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!