Risotto is a nice rice recipe which can be cooked in a variety of styles. Here spinach and goat cheese are adding some inspiring flavors to it.
You need arborio rice, spinach, and goat cheese.
Simple ingredients, but rich flavor. If you want more protein just add Steamed Garlic Chicken breast to this dish and enjoy it!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cup Arborio rice
- 3½ cup hot vegetable broth
- 12 ounce spinach leaves washed and stems removed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounce soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Add oil, onions and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Stir in rice and wine and cook until absorbed.
- Pour in 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Add spinach and cook on “Sauté” function for another 3 minutes.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and ground pepper.
- Top with goat cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy.