Easy to make and very delicious this Instant Pot Peach jam will make you feel like having fresh peach all year long.
You can use fresh or frozen peach for this recipe. If you choose to use frozen, adjust the time of cooking by adding 2 minutes.
- 1½ lb fresh peaches pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add peaches, maple syrup in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 1 minute on HIGH pressure. Release the pressure naturally and open the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “less” and sauté for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally till the jam is thickened.
- Turn off the instant pot and add in vanilla extract. With a hand mixer, mix until you have the texture of your choice. Or if you prefer your jam to be more chunky just use a potato masher.
- Pour the jam in a container and refrigerate.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks