This Peach jam will improve your breakfast for sure.
It’s the perfect recipe for your Instant Pot and you can make it using only 3 ingredients!
Can I use frozen peaches to make this jam?
Yes! You can use fresh or frozen peach for this recipe. If you choose to use frozen, add 2 minutes to the cooking time (cook for 3 minutes instead of 1 minute).
What if I like my jam chunky and fruity?
if you prefer your jam to be more chunky just use a potato masher instead of hand mixer.
More Instant Pot jam recipes
- 1½ lb peaches pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add peaches and maple syrup to the instant pot.
- Close the lid and cook for 1 minute on high pressure
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and press "saute".
- Cook on "saute" for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally till the jam is thickened.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and add in vanilla extract.
- With a hand mixer, mix until you have the texture of your choice.
- Put the jam in a jar and place in the fridge.