This dish adds highly protein rich diet into your lunch to satisfy your mid-day appetite.
- 1 small onion chopped roughly
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh marjoram
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound grass-fed ground lamb meat
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a food processor, add onion and pulse until chopped well.
- Place chopped onion in a paper towel and squeeze out all the liquid.
- Return into food processor with garlic, herbs, salt and black pepper and pulse until garlic is minced.
- Add ground lamb meat and pulse until well combined.
- Place mixture into a loaf pan evenly and press firmly.
- With a piece of foil, cover the loaf pan tightly and with a fork, poke a few vent holes into foil.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1½ cups of water in Instant Pot.
- Arrange the meatloaf on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Preheat the oven to broiler.
- Remove loaf pan and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully, remove meatloaf from pan and transfer onto a broiler pan.
- Broil for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately, top with feta cheese.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.