This pork sirloin tip roast is a delightful dish. It gives a great pleasure to your family.
The crusty seasoning of salt and pepper makes it even tastier.
Usually we make it in the oven or in a slow cooker, but using the Instant Pot we can do it much faster.
Have a delicious pork for dinner in only 40 minutes!
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 lb pork shoulder
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic
- Take a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder and stir well.
- Rub pork shoulder with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt mixture on all sides.
- Press "saute" and add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add pork and saute for 4 minutes per side.
- Press cancel, remove the pork from the Instant Pot and keep aside.
- Add water to the Instant Pot and scrape bits from the bottom with a spatula.
- Place a trivet inside the Instant Pot and place the pork on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release, serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂