Maple glazed chicken is rich in taste due to the integrated and healthy ingredients.
- 4 boneless chicken breast cubed
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 2 green onions freshly chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp orange marmalade
- Red pepper flakes for sprinkling
- Put all the ingredients in an instant pot except corn starch and marmalade.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Add marmalade into the pot and mix well. .
- Mix corn starch onto 3 tablespoons of water and add into the pot.
- Press “sauté” cook until the sauce is thick.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and green onions. It is ready to serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.