Amazing main dish you can make in your Instant Pot in only 15 minutes.
Rich taste of chicken that will upgrade your dinner table for sure.
If you are feeling fancy, serve these glazed chicken breasts on a white plate with sauce drops on the side.
Check out the image above for inspiration.
Table of Contents
Do I have to use sesame oil?
No. You can replace it with 1 teaspoon of canola or olive oil or even skip the oil.
How to serve
Here are some great ideas for side dishes:
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken and Mushrooms
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken
Instant Pot Maple Glazed Chicken
An all-time favorite dinner recipe packed with wholesome flavors. The combination of maple syrup, marmalade and vinegar adds a sweet and tangy touch to the chicken. The whole family would love to enjoy this delicious dish.Print Pin Rate
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 green onions freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon orange marmalade
- red pepper flakes for sprinkling
- Add chicken, rice wine vinegar, green onions, sesame oil, maple syrup, soy sauce and water to the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, add marmalade into the pot and mix well. .
- Mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoon water and add into the pot.
- Press “sauté” cook until the sauce is thick.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and serve 🙂
Calories: 447kcal Carbohydrates: 44g Protein: 50g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 145mg Sodium: 1102mg Potassium: 980mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 34g Vitamin A: 137IU Vitamin C: 5mg Calcium: 69mg Iron: 1mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
4 thoughts on “Instant Pot Maple Glazed Chicken”
Says Cook Time: 30 minutes
Then it says:
Let it cook for 15 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
What is right ??!?
It's 15 minutes. Fixed. Thanks for letting me know 🙂
The recipe states to reserve cornstarch and marmalade in step one but the step four states to add maple syrup. I’m confused. Was I suppose to reserve the maple syrup too?
Sorry it was a just typing mistake. I have made the correction in instructions.