The best way to make Kabocha squash is by using the Instant Pot! Save time and enjoy a delicious squash in less than 30 minutes!
This instant pot kabocha squash is a healthy side dish you can make for dinner and serve with any chicken or beef dish.
Table of Contents
Which steamer basket to use?
I used the air fryer basket since it's actually a steamer basket as well. Feel free to use any steamer basket you have 🙂
How to serve?
As is as an amazing side dish.
You can also make soup using this Instant Pot Kabocha Squash Soup.
Instant Pot Squash & Pumpkin recipes
Instant Pot Kabocha Squash
- 1 lb Kabocha Squash cut into large pieces
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- salt to taste
- paprika to taste
- lemon pepper to taste
- Pour water inside the Instant Pot and place a steamer basket inside.
- Place the kabocha squash inside the basket.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 14 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid, add lemon pepper, paprika and salt to taste and serve 🙂