This is the best Beef Curry recipe and you can make in in the Instant Pot in less than 20 minutes!
It is a very easy homemade Punjabi beef curry which boosts the depths of flavors. It is an Indian dish but is cooked all over the world.
This Instant Pot Indian Beef Curry is healthy and very easy to make.
How to serve
Instant Pot Curry Recipes
Instant Pot Beef Curry
- 2 lb boneless beef chuck roast cut into cubes
- 8 onions chopped
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 6 tablespoon ghee
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- salt to taste
- 8 cardamoms
- 4 star anise
- 12 cloves
- 50 black peppercorns
- 4 cinnamons cut into one inch-piece each
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 green chilies halved
- Put ghee and whole spices in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- After 30 seconds, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili in the Instant pot.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add chopped tomatoes and spices.
- Then, sauté for 2 minutes and add beef and yogurt.
- Again, sauté for 2 minutes and add water.
- Press “Cancel” and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Dish out and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!