This Glaze salmon have an Asian flavor and is a great option for a healthy dinner.
It's really easy recipe of salmon in Instant Pot and you can diversify it by adding honey, chili or any other sauce you like.
Instant Pot Salmon Recipes
Instant Pot Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon steaks around 6 oz.
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix on the ingredients except the salmon in a bowl.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and marinate the steaks for 30 minutes.
- Put the marinated salmon steaks and the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take out the salmon and put it on a plate.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes and drizzle the sauce on the salmon steaks.