This Glaze salmon have an Asian flavor and is a great option for a healthy dinner.
It's very easy to make and I'm serving it with brown rice or even quinoa when I'm in a healthy mood....
It's really easy recipe of salmon in Instant Pot and you can diversify it by adding honey, chili or any other sauce you like.
Instant Pot Salmon Recipes
Instant Pot Glazed Salmon
An Omega-3 rich salmon with a flavorsome sweet and tangy glaze…Print Pin Rate
- 4 salmon steaks around 6 oz.
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix on the ingredients except the salmon in a bowl.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and marinate the steaks for 30 minutes.
- Put the marinated salmon steaks and the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take out the salmon and put it on a plate.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes and drizzle the sauce on the salmon steaks.
Calories: 283kcal Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 34g Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 478mg Potassium: 887mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 7g Vitamin A: 68IU Calcium: 38mg Iron: 2mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
4 thoughts on “Instant Pot Glazed Salmon”
How do you reheat salmon?
I recommend reheating at a low temperature to avoid overcooking. You can do this in the oven or instant pot, and it may take about 20 minutes at 150-200 degrees F.
Is it okay if the Salmon is frozen or should it be thawed first before following this recipe
If the salmon is frozen, add 2 minutes to the cooking time.