This Glaze salmon have an Asian flavor and is a great option for a healthy dinner.
Here are some more options for salmon in the Instant Pot
- 4 salmon steaks around 6 oz.
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix on the ingredients except the salmon in a bowl.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and marinate the steaks for 30 minutes.
- Put the marinated salmon steaks and the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take out the salmon and put it on a plate.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes and drizzle the sauce on the salmon steaks.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.