This Glaze salmon have an Asian flavor and is a great option for a healthy dinner.
Instant Pot Salmon Recipes
Instant Pot Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon steaks around 6 oz.
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix on the ingredients except the salmon in a bowl.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and marinate the steaks for 30 minutes.
- Put the marinated salmon steaks and the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take out the salmon and put it on a plate.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes and drizzle the sauce on the salmon steaks.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂