This mouth-watering coconut turmeric chickenis very light and delicious. A hearty meal filled with amazing taste of coconut. It has a rich creamy texture with divine taste.
- 4 chicken bone-in skin-on thighs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- salt to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Place all ingredients in instant pot and sauté till chicken changes its color.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.