Special maid dish you can make easily using the Instant Pot. The perfect recipe for dinner at home!
This mouth-watering coconut turmeric chicken is very light and delicious.
A hearty meal filled with amazing taste of coconut. It has a rich creamy texture with divine taste.
You can use chicken thigh or chicken breast.
How to serve
Since this dish is so reach in taste, it needs a simple side dish alongside. Some ideas:
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Turmeric Chicken
- 4 chicken bone-in skin-on thighs
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- Select "saute".
- Add chicken and saute until brown.
- Place the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂