This mouth-watering coconut turmeric chickenis very light and delicious. A hearty meal filled with amazing taste of coconut. It has a rich creamy texture with divine taste.
Instant Pot Coconut Turmeric Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 37 minutes
Total Time: 47 minutes
- 4 chicken bone-in skin-on thighs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- salt to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Place all ingredients in instant pot and sauté till chicken changes its color.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks