Instant pot chicken with tomatoes is a very juicy, savory chicken dish. It has a classic combo of tomatoes with chicken and tastes amazing.
Instant Pot Chicken with Tomatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 28 ounce tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in chicken, garlic, onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Pour crushed tomatoes on the chicken.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and shred chicken.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks