Instant pot chicken with tomatoes is a very juicy, savory chicken dish. It has a classic combo of tomatoes with chicken and tastes amazing.
- 2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 28 ounce tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in chicken, garlic, onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Pour crushed tomatoes on the chicken.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and shred chicken.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 291kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 33g Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 97mg Sodium: 103mg Potassium: 672mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 1229IU Vitamin C: 19mg Calcium: 39mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.