This is a very tasty and nutritious Indian dish and popular in many Asian countries.
Instant Pot Chickpeas Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup dried chickpeas soaked overnight
- 4 medium tomatoes chopped finely
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 4 cup water
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Put the vegetable oil and onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add garlic, ginger, curry powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, salt and black pepper.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add tomatoes, chickpeas and water.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and garnish with parsley.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.