Whether it is breakfast or lunch you can enjoy the delicious Instant Pot cheesy egg bake made with eggs, bacon, and cheese.
This pressure cooker egg bake recipe is simple and very delicious! Consistency is fluffy creamy and extra cheesy.
Kids will love it and it can really diversify the usual scrambled eggs.
What is a egg bake?
This is an outstanding egg recipe that is ready in just four minutes, and without any mess. The Instant Pot egg bake combines bacon, eggs, hash browns, and of course, the cheese. It is the ultimate and favorite mixture of all generations and can be served hot or cold.
How to prevent the egg bake from burning?
I got some questions about it, and the key is in adjusting the time as well as pouring the eggs into the cold Instant Pot. Yes, once you saute the hash browns, cool the Instant Pot and add eggs and cheese mixture. Cook for 4 minutes at high pressure and that is it.
What can I use instead of bacon?
Bacon is not a mandatory ingredient for this Instant Pot cheesy baked eggs recipe.
You can use chopped ham or go with prosciutto. You can even leave meat products completely and just make it with some extra cheese.
Which cheese to use?
Go with cheddar, Gouda, or Edam. you can also sprinkle some soft brie on top once the cooking is done. The cheese will melt and give an amazing flavor.
How to make cheesy egg bake
Gather the ingredients.
In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper.
Add shredded cheese.
Select the Saute option on your Instant pot. Cook bacon in some oil until crispy.
Add chopped hash browns and cook for 2 minutes.
Turn off the Instant Pot and allow it to cool down. Pour over the egg mixture.
Lock the lid into place. Select High Pressure and cook the eggs for 4 minutes. Perform a quick pressure release.
Serve and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Egg Recipes
Instant Pot Egg Bake
- 4 bacon slices chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cups hash browns frozen, chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup milk
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- Add the chopped bacon in the Instant Pot and sauté until it becomes crispy.
- Add frozen hash browns into the pot and saute for another 2 minutes
- In a bowl add milk, eggs, shredded cheese, salt and pepper and whisk well
- Pour the mixture over the hash browns.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Serve with extra shredded cheese and decorate with fresh herbs.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂