This pressure cooker recipe is simple and very delicious! Consistency is fluffy creamy and extra cheesy.
Kids will love it and it can really diversify your regular breakfast.
Instant Pot Cheesy Egg Bake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 bacon slices chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cups hash browns frozen
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Add the chopped bacon in the Instant Pot and sauté until it becomes crispy.
- Add frozen hash browns into the pot and saute for another 2 minutes
- In a bowl add milk, eggs, shredded cheese, salt and pepper and whisk well
- Pour the mixture over the hash browns.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release and take it out.
- Serve with extra shredded cheese and decorate with fresh herbs.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks