The perfect dish to be served on Sundays, during a cozy lunch with the whole family. Lamb’s delicious aroma will fill your kitchen and fresh herbs will do the rest.
Instant Pot Tempting Lamb Shanks Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 38 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- 1 ½ lb pound grass-fed lamb shanks chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp rosemary powder
- Fresh bay leaves to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Rub your lamb shanks with salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Place butter into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Let butter melt, then add your shanks.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until meat browns on each side.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice and bay leaves.
- Cook at high pressure for 30 minutes (according to the seize of your shanks).
- Let the steam release naturally, then press “Sauté” again and cook for another 3 minutes, to let the sauce thicken.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.