Special main dish you can make in your Instant Pot and only simple ingredients!
The perfect dish to be served on Sundays, during a cozy lunch with the whole family.
Lamb’s delicious aroma will fill your kitchen and fresh herbs will do the rest.
It’s not as complicated as it may seem if you use an Instant Pot or any other pressure cooker: with a few steps you’ll get a roasted lamb like the one you can taste in the best restaurants!
Instant Pot Lamb Recipes
Instant Pot Lamb Shanks
- 1 ½ lb pound grass-fed lamb shanks chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon rosemary powder
- fresh bay leaves to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rub your lamb shanks with salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Place butter into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Let butter melt, then add your shanks.
- Saute for about 5 minutes, until meat browns on each side.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice and bay leaves.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 30 minutes (You can increase according to the size of your shanks).
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (Or at least for 20 minutes).
- Stir a bit, press "saute" and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂