Why eating out and spending time and money when you can easily cook a delicious ethnic dinner at home in just a few minutes?
Try this spicy Chinese recipe and enjoy your Saturday night at home with your family and friends!
Can I replace the beef?
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Szechuan Beef
- 1½ lb sliced beef
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cm grated ginger root
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot, then add celery, carrots and onion.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until your veggies become crispy.
- Add beef slices, ginger, soy sauce, chili flakes, sugar and garlic powder.
- Stir well to let all the flavors combine and cook for another 2 minutes until meat browns on both sides.
- Pour vegetable broth and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your beef slices).
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid, serve over rice and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂