Why eating out and spending time and money when you can easily cook a delicious ethnic dinner at home in just a few minutes?
Try this spicy Chinese recipe and enjoy your Saturday night at home with your family and friends!
Serve over Instant Pot Brown Rice or Instant Pot Jasmine Rice.
Can I replace the beef?
Sure! You can also adapt this Szechuan recipe using chicken, pork or even fish.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
Instant Pot Szechuan Beef
You will forget all about takeout when you try this all-time favorite Chinese dish that can be made easily at home.Print Pin Rate
- 1½ lb sliced beef
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cm grated ginger root
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot, then add celery, carrots and onion.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until your veggies become crispy.
- Add beef slices, ginger, soy sauce, chili flakes, sugar and garlic powder.
- Stir well to let all the flavors combine and cook for another 2 minutes until meat browns on both sides.
- Pour vegetable broth and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your beef slices).
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid, serve over rice and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 466kcal Carbohydrates: 16g Protein: 52g Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 5g Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g Monounsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 129mg Sodium: 4473mg Potassium: 919mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g Vitamin A: 7764IU Vitamin C: 107mg Calcium: 670mg Iron: 6mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Szechuan Beef”
How do you crush soy sauce
Ha that's a mistake I'll fix that, thank you!