Why eating out and spending time and money when you can easily cook a delicious ethnic dinner at home in just a few minutes? Try this spicy Chinese recipe and enjoy your Saturday night at home with your family and friends! You can also adapt this recipe using chicken, pork or even fish.
- 1½ lb sliced beef
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cm grated ginger root
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce crushed
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp suger dried
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot, then add celery, carrots and onion.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until your veggies become crispy.
- Add beef slices, ginger, soy sauce, chili flakes, sugar and garlic powder.
- Stir well to let all the flavors combine and cook for another 2 minutes until meat browns on both sides.
- Pour vegetable broth and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your beef slices).
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot with some plain rice as a side dish.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!