This dish is a healthy combination of beef with udon noodles and tastes delicious.
If you want to diversify, you can try out this Instant Pot Chicken Udon Noodle.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup beef cooked
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar soy sauce
- 10 oz. Beef broth
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Beans sprouts and green onions for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, beef broth and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked udon noodles and beef pieces.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts.
- Serve Immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.