This dish is a healthy combination of beef with udon noodles and tastes delicious.
It works great as a light and warm dinner and you can have it in inly 15 minutes using your Instant Pot
If you want to diversify, you can try out this Instant Pot Chicken Udon Noodle.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Beef Udon Noodle
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup beef cooked
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar soy sauce
- 10 oz. Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Beans sprouts and green onions for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, beef broth and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked udon noodles and beef pieces.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts.
- Serve Immediately.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂