This dish is a healthy combination of beef with udon noodles and tastes delicious.
If you want to diversify, you can try out this Instant Pot Chicken Udon Noodle.
Instant Pot Japanese Beef Udon Noodle Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup beef cooked
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar soy sauce
- 10 oz. Beef broth
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Beans sprouts and green onions for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, beef broth and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked udon noodles and beef pieces.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts.
- Serve Immediately.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks