Hearty and delicious dish that combines the comforting flavors of tender beef with the toothsome texture of chewy udon noodles.
A perfect balance of savory and umami, this dish is a staple in Japanese cuisine, enjoyed both at home and in restaurants.
With its rich broth, juicy beef, and springy noodles, this Instant Pot dish is guaranteed to warm the heart and satisfy the stomach.
For this easy recipe we are using simple ingredients you already have.
It works great as a light and warm dinner and you can have it in only 15 minutes using your Instant Pot
If you want to diversify, you can try out this Instant Pot Chicken Udon Noodle.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Udon Noodles With Beef
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup beef cooked
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar soy sauce
- 10 oz. Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Beans sprouts and green onions for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, beef broth and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked udon noodles and beef pieces.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts.
- Serve Immediately.