This Ginger Ale is a tasty drink with a refreshing aroma. Great for an evening with friends or even alone while watching your favorite TV show.
You can have a homemade ginger ale in your Instant Pot in only 30 minutes!
Table of Contents
How much sugar to use?
I'm using ¾ cup.
Feel free to decrease (or increase...) the amount of sugar, depending on your taste.
Do I have to use club soda?
You can use sparkling water or carbonated water as well.
Instant Pot Mexican Christmas Punch
Instant Pot Ginger Ale
This Instant Pot recipe prepares a refreshing drink with deep flavors.Print Pin Rate
- 4 cups carbonated water
- 1 lemon juiced
- ½ lb fresh ginger unpeeled and diced
- ¾ cup sugar or to taste
- 3 quart club soda for serving
- Add water, lemon juice, ginger and sugar to the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. The liquid is the your ginger ale syrup 🙂
- Strain the solids from liquids using a fine wire strainer.
- Pour the syrup into a jar, seal tightly and let it chill for 1 hour.
- Mix ¼ cup of tour syrup with 1 cup club soda.
- Add ice and lemon slices and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 106kcal Carbohydrates: 25g Protein: 3g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 115mg Potassium: 555mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 12IU Vitamin C: 34mg Calcium: 56mg Iron: 1mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Ginger Ale”
I am a little confused. the recipe says to combine the ginger and lemon in blender and put it in the pot. But later it says to add the lemon. How much sweetener do you use and how much water? I have never made it before, and if the recipe doesn't say, then I don't know how much to add.
I see where you are confused, I will update the recipe language. You first add the water and sugar to the pot. Then, you add the lemon-ginger mixture from the blender.