This Ginger Ale is a tasty drink with a refreshing aroma. Great for an evening with friends or even alone while watching your favorite TV show.
You can have a homemade ginger ale in your Instant Pot in only 30 minutes!
How much sugar to use?
I'm using ¾ cup.
Feel free to decrease (or increase...) the amount of sugar, depending on your taste.
Do I have to use club soda?
You can use sparkling water or carbonated water as well.
Instant Pot Beverage Recipes
Instant Pot Ginger Ale
- 4 cups carbonated water
- 1 lemon juiced
- ½ lb fresh ginger unpeeled and diced
- ¾ cup sugar or to taste
- 3 quart club soda for serving
- Add water, lemon juice, ginger and sugar to the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. The liquid is the your ginger ale syrup 🙂
- Strain the solids from liquids using a fine wire strainer.
- Pour the syrup into a jar, seal tightly and let it chill for 1 hour.
- Mix ¼ cup of tour syrup with 1 cup club soda.
- Add ice and lemon slices and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂