It is a tasty drink with a refreshing aroma. Great for an evening with friends or even alone while watching your favorite TV show.
Instant Pot Ginger Ale Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 Quart carbonated water
- 1/2 lb fresh ginger unpeeled and diced
- Combine ginger and lemon juice in a blender.
- Place it in instant pot with natural sweetener and add water in it.
- Add lemon in the pot and close the lid.
- Cook for about 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the ginger ale in glasses and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.