This dish touches the full taste and nutritional values including all ingredients with low fat. A great option for Jewish homemade fish.
- 1 gefilte fish log frozen
- 3 carrots sliced
- 1 parsnip peeled & sliced
- 1 onion peeled & cut into quarters
- Add gefilte fish, carrots, parsnip, water, and onion into the Instant Pot.
- Put the setting to “Manual” for 20 minutes on “High Pressure”.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Take the fish & vegetables out of the pot, & chill until ready to serve.
- Slice it up & enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.