This dish touches the full taste and nutritional values including all ingredients with low fat.
This Instant Pot Gefilte Fish is served as an appetizer by Jewish households. It's a great option for Passover or Rosh Hashanah dinner before the main dish.
On this recipe we are using the frozen gefilte fish and don't make it from scratch.
Serve before or after this Instant Pot Matzo Ball Soup and impress your guests 🙂
If you are looking for more ideas - check out these Jewish holiday recipes.
Instant Pot Kosher Fish Recipes
Instant Pot Gefilte Fish
A traditional poached fish appetizer for Jewish holidays…Print Pin Rate
- 1 gefilte fish log frozen
- 3 whole carrots
- 1 onion peeled & cut into quarters
- 4 cups water
- Place the gefilte fish with the parchment paper inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the whole carrots and the onion quarters inside the Instant Pot.
- Add water.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Cut the gefilte fish log into slices.
- Cut the carrots into slices and place each slice on the gefilte fish slice (as you can see in the picture).
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Calories: 215kcal Carbohydrates: 14g Protein: 1g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 89mg Potassium: 373mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 7g Vitamin A: 15287IU Vitamin C: 9mg Calcium: 57mg Iron: 1mg
You need to take out the plastic wrap but to keep the parchment paper.
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Gefilte Fish”
I also season with salt, pepper, garlic and sugar.