This dish touches the full taste and nutritional values including all ingredients with low fat.
This Instant Pot Gefilte Fish is served as an appetizer by Jewish households. It's a great option for Passover or Rosh Hashanah dinner before the main dish.
On this recipe we are using the frozen gefilte fish and don't make it from scratch.
Instant Pot Kosher Fish Recipes
- 1 gefilte fish log frozen
- 3 whole carrots
- 1 onion peeled & cut into quarters
- 4 cups water
- Place the gefilte fish with the parchment paper inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the whole carrots and the onion quarters inside the Instant Pot.
- Add water.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Cut the gefilte fish log into slices.
- Cut the carrots into slices and place each slice on the gefilte fish slice (as you can see in the picture).
- Serve and enjoy 🙂