If you love rich and tasty pasta dishes, then tortellini are right for you! This typical Italian stuffed pasta can be cooked in several ways and it’s perfectly suitable for any sauce and combination of flavors, so that you can create different recipes for any occasion, just mixing the ingredients you like the most.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
- 1½ lb dried tortellini
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 3 slices bacon chopped
- 1 onion minced
- 1 tsp Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place chopped bacon and onion into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for 2 minutes, until bacon turns crispy and onion turns golden.
- Pour chicken stock and stir well.
- Add also heavy cream, tortellini, chicken chops, salt and pepper and stir well to let the flavors mix.
- Cook at high pressure for about 5 minutes, then let the steam release naturally
- Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks